Sunday, September 17, 2006

And, I'm spent

So, this weekend I have spent almost all of my time up on campus because we opened our halls. Last night, Cambra went out with some lady friends of hers from church and I got to spend the first quality time with Will that I have had in a while. He is really developing a personality....and he is incredibly curious. I think all of dady's drumming on Will's tummy while reading him the drumming book (one thumb, two thumbs drumming on a drum, dum ditty dum ditty, dum dum dum) may end up impacting Will to be a drummer because he loves to beat on pots and the coffe table with objects.

Will can now crawl under the coffee table and through our chair we use to pen him in with us so we can play in an enclosed area. As well, he can now open drawers and has several times powered off the TV or totally started a reorganization project of mommy and daddy's movie collection.

So, I am hear for another long day of work today. I hope my Cowboys can bounce back and beat the Redskins tonight. OSU killed Cincinnati yesterday. All is right with the world.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home