Monday, January 02, 2006

Not Yet

So, the baby still has not come yet. Cambra has a doctor's appointment tomorrow and depending upon how that goes, we may induce labor on Wednesday. If everything looks really good, we will give the kiddo until Saturday to come out before we induce. Our doctor does not want to let the kiddo go more than 10 days over due.

OSU won the Fiesta Bowl game today, beating the Dome heads from Notre Dame 34-20. Ginn, Holmes (who is going to turn pro), Smith, Hawk, Schlegel and Pittman all played wonderful games. The game was really not as close as the final margin of two touchdowns. If not for two turnovers in the red zone and two blocked field goals, it would have been a much larger margin. This seems to confirm my thought that Texas will beat USC on Wednesday....USC barely beat Notre Dame and Texas barely beat OSU (without T. Smith BTW).....OSU kills Notre Dame.....Texas wins by ten or more points.

The Cowboys did not make the playoffs.

I did win my Fantasy football league. The waiver wire addition of the Redskins defense was the difference in the final margin of victory. I have retired officially from Fantasy football and will be turning over full control and ownership of my squad to my son. More to come on this.

More to come tomorrow after Cambra's appointment. Happy new year!

2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're smokin' crack if you think Texas will beat USC.

I'm calling a blowout.

 
At 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here is my admission: I am a fool when it comes to predicting college football results. And I want to have Vince Young's baby.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home